Agistri is a pine Greek islands with an area of 11.7 square kilometers, 3.5 m from the port of Aegina, with about 800 to 1,000 residents (in the 2001 census had a population of 920 inhabitants). During summer months, the inflow of tourists, the number of inhabitants reaches 5,000. Belongs to the Prefecture of Piraeus and is located in the heart of the Saronic Gulf. The island has four villages: Megalochori or Milos (island country), Skala (the physical port where close to the ferry boat from Piraeus / Aegina), Limenaria and share.
The island has daily ferry connections with Piraeus. The trip by ferry boat is 2 hours while "flying dolphin" 55 minutes. The ferry connection to Piraeus started in 1960 and until then the used boats from / to Aegina. On 1 September 2006 the inauguration of the new port in Milos. The new port was constructed to decongest the central harbor of Skala and general upgrading of tourism on the island. The hydrofoil ferry connection to Piraeus today approach the new port in Milos.
- Skala: Sandy-shallow tourist beach on the north side of the island. There is also the natural harbor where the ferry boat dock of the ferry connection to Piraeus and Aegina. On the beach of Skala are hotel units, restaurants and cafes.
- Megalochori:The sandy beach in the village Megalochori or Milos (island country in the north).
- Dragonera: Pristine pebbly beach on the western side of the island easily accessible by road. This beach is surrounded by pine forest and on the left there is an outdoor canteen.
- Skliri and Chalikiada: Following the narrow path west from the port of Skala where it reaches the boat from Aegina / experiences are initially at the beach Tough and later completely secluded beach Halikiada. The pristine beach is Halikiada nudist beach and because it is completely isolated and difficult to access in the summer of 2002 had sought refuge as wanted terrorists on November 17, Dimitrios Koufodinas.
- Marisa: Beach-Rock on the sea, ideal for diving, located west of the island, in the village Limenaria.
- Aponisos: Shallow beach between the private island of Aponisos and Agistri.